APPLY FOR 2019
Circle Craft welcomes your application to its 47th Annual Show. We continue to seek new talented artisans to participate in this long-standing local Vancouver tradition.
The Market will run Nov 7-11, 2019 at the Vancouver Convention Centre.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON THE APPLICATION
- The application form will ask you for social media accounts such as Facebook and Instagram. Please have your handles ready.
- Photos – please submit around 10 photos of the work you would like to sell at the Show.
- Booth Design – please submit a detailed diagram of your proposed booth display or a photograph of your current booth.
- Biography – tell us about yourself; where you’re from, your education, and places where you have shown and sold your work, etc.
- Declaration of Authenticity – You will be asked to submit a short (1 page max.) explanation of the process and your involvement in producing the craft that is to be exhibited
- Studio/Workplace – please include 1 photo of where you make your products (i.e. workstation, studio, etc.)
- Samples – if you make soap or edible crafts, no more than five samples must be provided. These samples will not be returned. Please send samples to the Granville Island Store
DEADLINE: FEB 28
The initial selection for the 2019 Circle Craft Christmas Market will begin following our deadline and will continue until the show fills. All applications are considered and reviewed, even those received after the deadline. You will receive a letter stating the decision, in addition to a contract and a payment schedule if accepted.
- You must be the maker, designer, creator and producer of the work (original art or craft made in North America).
- Your product, booth design and application package will be juried for quality, uniqueness, saleability and overall balance of craft categories in the Market.
- Reproduction aids such as moulds used in jewellery or ceramics must be created by the applying artisan.
- All consumable products such as Bath and Body products and Food products must be sampled by the jury. All samples can be dropped off at our store on Granville Island prior to the Application Deadline. Any consumable product that does not have a sample will not be juried.
- Declaration of Authenticity; all applicants must submit a short explanation of the process and their involvement in the production of crafts that are to be exhibited.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Power is included. We provide each exhibitor with a minimum of 750 watts of power. Additional power may be purchased.
- We provide ‘Pipe and Drape’
- Each booth will have the equivalent of 2.5′ x (booth frontage) storage behind your booth.